We provide Chiropractic services
Chiropractic care is more than adjustments or spinal manipulations. We use a variety of treatment modalities to help your body heal itself and let return you to a healthy, pain-free life.
We also will make recommendations for other health resources that may increase your health and well-being.
Our services included all types and sizes
- Full Spine Adjusting - we adjust all areas of the spine, including the extremities
- Gonstead Adjusting - more specific adjusting, only where neural defecits are found
- Toggle-Recoil Adjusting - using a quick thrust with drop-piece to adjust the upper neck
- Activator Methods - use of a small handheld instrument to lightly adjust the spine
- Cox Flexion-Distraction - a type of chiropractic treatment designed for bulged/herniated discs
- Thompson Drop Technique - uses a specific chiropractic table that "drops" to assist in adjusting
- Pediatric Adjusting Methods - very light techniques used for different sized spines!
- X-rays on the premises - purchased in 2005. High frequency x-ray. Newer means less radiation
- Ultrasound Therapy - deep heating therapy good for chronic trouble areas
- Muscle Stim Therapy - also known as TENs, good for acute pain and swelling
- Trigger Point Therapy - deep tissue muscle work
- Neck Traction Therapy - decompression for disc and arthritic problems in the neck
- Spray and Stretch Therapy - cool spray used to stretch and cool off muscle spasms
- Low Back Decompression/Traction - decompression for disc problems in the lower back
- Hot/Cold Packs - ice for acute sharp pain and heat for chronic tight pain
- Therapeutic Stretching - instructions for proper stretching to accelerate healing after an injury, and to increase flexibility and mobility to help protect from new injuries
- Therapeutic Exercises - personalized instructions for each patient, to decrease pain and muscle deterioration while increasing strength, stability and range of motion